3 Bedroom Super Deluxe Houseboats (Code-H30)
₹ 21600 / $ 300 ₹ 18000
Kerala backwater deluxe houseboats makes you enthralled by the picturesque backwaters of Kerala at Alleppey. The default occupancy in 3 bedroom houseboat is 6 max and extra persons can be accommodated if any with additional charges. Entertain your taste bud with the colossal spicy cuisines prepared by the master chef.
Best Deluxe houseboats are available in Alleppey with good services and facilities. Deluxe houseboats are very attractive in appearance and equipped with all the facilities for the travelers to have a nice backwater deluxe houseboats journey. We help you to customize the deluxe house boat tour packages to economize the budget by covering the top cruise locations in Alleppey.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||6 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||15 (max 12 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 700|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 600|
- 9pm-6am AC
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Fully glass covered
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate