2 Bedroom Premium Fulltime AC Houseboat with Upperdeck (Code-H45)
₹ 16500 / $ 229 ₹ 14500
2 bedroom houseboat in Alleppey that defines the fine touch of luxury and elegance makes you forget the boredom of the monotonous life routine. The default occupancy in the two-bedroom houseboat is 6 max and extra persons can be accommodated if any with additional payments.
The lush greenery of Alleppey Backwater surely will treat your eyes with its much-needed freshness. Kerala backwater tour is one of the trending tourism all over Kerala Backwaters. Check-in time is noon and Check out on the next day at 9 AM. Food is prepared in the houseboat itself by the crew members. Guests must have to follow the instructions of the staff.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||4 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||8 (max 6 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 700|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 500|
- A/C in living area
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Fully glass covered
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate
You may also like…
2 Bedroom Delux Houseboat with Upperdeck (Code-H12362)Starting
₹ 14900 / $ 207₹ 12500 Book now
2 Bedroom Deluxe Upperdeck Houseboat Alleppey (Code-H6531)Starting ₹ 11500 / $ 160 Book now
Traditional Styled 2 Bedroom Premium House Boat -Full time AC Fully Glass Covered (Code-H4558)Starting
₹ 20200 / $ 281₹ 17000 Book now