2 Bedroom Premium Fulltime AC Houseboat with Upperdeck
Starting From: ₹13,500Houseboat Code :A2P-45
2 bedroom houseboat in alleppey that defines the fine touch of luxury and elegance makes you forget the boredom of the monotonous life routine. The default occupancy in two bedroom houseboat is 6 max and extra persons can be accommodated if any with additional payments.
The lush greenery of Alleppey Backwater surely will treat your eyes with its much needed refreshness. Kerala Backwaters Tour are one of the trending tourism in all over Kerala Backwaters.
Check in time is 12 PM and Check out on next day 9 AM. Food is prepared in houseboat itself by the crew members. Guest must have to follow instructions of staff.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Minimum Persons per booking||4 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||8 (Adults + Child)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 900|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 700|
- A/C in living area
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Fully glass covered
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited