2 Bedroom Delux Houseboat with Upperdeck (Code-H12362)
₹ 14900 / $ 207 ₹ 12500
This 2 bedroom deluxe houseboat comes with a beautiful upper deck. A houseboat cruise through the backwaters is the best way to enjoy the scenic route of these wonderful landscapes. This houseboat with two-bedrooms with an attached bath, TV, dining area, music system will give you an elite experience. The normal occupancy of the houseboat is four adults and if needed more people can be accommodated with extra charge and with a maximum of eight adults, children below five are complimentary. This two-bedroom houseboat is one of the top-selling houseboats on the list. This houseboat cruise will make your vacation with your dear ones memorable.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||4 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||10 (max 8 adults)|
|Extra adults ( 12+ yrs) cost||₹ 700|
|Extra child( 5-11 yrs) cost||₹ 600|
- 9pm-6am AC
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
Check In 12:00 PMWelcome with Tender coconut/fruit juice by the service boy followed by a short introduction about the cruising and the local geography. Later cruise starts and you'll be taken to the magical waterways of Alleppey.
Lunch 01:00 PMHouseboat will stop for your lunch, with a lavish menu of traditional Kerala cuisines with healthy dishes
Cruising 02:00 PMRelax and enjoy the Canals, rivers, and backwater through cruising.
Evening tea 04:00 PMProvide you evening snacks & continue the cruising that covers beautiful rivers and canals shaded with coconut trees and small village houses dotted cover there, green paddyfields, old churches, etc.. You can get the surface in between and can experience the taste of toddy.
Cruising 05:45 PMHouse boat will anchor in our private anchoring area. (Till next day morning 07:00 AM)
Cruising 06:00 PMYou can also get a chance to go out and roam around the riverside or villages and come back.
Dinner 08:30 PMTime for your dinner
Sleeping time 10:30 PMGuests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:00 PM
Sunrise time 06:00 AMWake up to a bright day with polution free air you have your bed cofee with enjoy the sunrise.
Cruising 07:00 AMCruising through great backwater and Sightseeing.
Breakfast 08:30 AMTime for your breakfast
Checkout 09:00 AM
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate