1 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat with Upperdeck at Kumarakom (Code-H13853)
Starting ₹ 17000 / $ 236
This one bedroom luxury houseboat with a beautiful upper deck will give you a heavenly experience. This houseboat facility includes one beautiful bedroom with bath attached, TV in the dining area and bedroom, Full-time AC, music system and the wonderful upper deck. The cruise route is Alappuzha to Kumarakom which also a part of Alleppey.
This cruise from Alappuzha through these backwaters fascinates you with its breathtaking calmness to remain as the most beautiful houseboat experience of your life. The experience of passing through the paddy fields, coconut groves, Chinese fishing nets, beautiful villages, and temples is precisely eye-catching views.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||2 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||4 (max 3 adults)|
|Extra adults ( 12+ years ) cost||₹ 1500|
|Extra child ( 5-11 yrs) cost||₹ 1000|
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- TV in Room
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate