Premium 1 Bedroom Houseboat with Upperdeck (Code-H16781)
₹ 13400 / $ 186 ₹ 12000
This Premium 1 Bedroom with a beautiful Upperdeck includes Kerala Traditional Food in Houseboat. This upper deck will give you the best view of Alleppey backwaters and it will take your mind. Enjoying houseboat food in this area will give you a new experience, can’t be explained through words. This houseboat comes with a beautiful dining area, music system, TV, full-time AC and 1 beautiful bedroom with an attached bath. If needed we can accommodate more people with extra charges.
The authentic Kerala Cuisine is an important element when you take a backwater cruise in a houseboat. The food menu and the taste will make you crave for another beautiful cruise through Kerala backwaters.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||2 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||4 (max 3 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 900|
|Extra child(6-11yrs) cost||₹ 700|
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate