Alleppey Honeymoon Package(2N/3Days),Premium Pool Villa + Houseboat (Code-H7131)
Starting ₹ 18000 / $ 250
This special alleppey honeymoon package is for newly married couples. Alleppey boathouse honeymoon is specially designed for 2 nights and 3 days backwater resort and houseboat stay.
Day 1 : Checkin to Houseboat
- 12.00 PM : Check in to the Houseboat – Welcome Drink
- 12.05 PM : Cruise start – Punnamadakayal, Vembanadu Lake, Marthandom
- 01.30 PM : Lunch Break
- 03.00 PM : Cruise start – C Block, Kuppapuram, Kuttamangalam, Mutteal Thodu
- 04.30 PM : Coffee / Tea & Snacks will be served in the Houseboat
- 05.30 PM : Cruise stop. Houseboat will be anchored. Over night stay in houseboat – You can go for village walk after 5:30 if you like
- 08.30 PM : Dinner
Day 2 : 1 hr cruise and drop you at Paloma Backwater Resorts
- 08.00 AM : Breakfast
- 08.15 AM : Cruise start
- 09.00 AM : Check out at Paloma Backwater Resorts
- Stay in premium pool villa.
Day 3 : Checkout from Hotel
- Premium Houseboat with Flower Bed Decoration + Cake
- All meals in houseboat
- Complimentary Breakfast Resort
- Transportation such as pickup and drop.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate