4 Bedroom Deluxe Boat House with Upperdeck (Code-H40)
₹ 25000 / $ 347 ₹ 21000
Deluxe Boat House cruise take you around the breathtaking beauty bordered with lush greenery of coconut tree. The default occupancy in 4 bedroom houseboat is 8 max and extra persons can be accommodated if any with additional charges.
Enjoy traditional vegetarian feast of Kerala commonly known as Sadya. A typical lunch, consisting par boiled pink rice, side dishes, savouries, pickles and desserts spread out on a plantain leaf.
Karimeen or pearl spot fish is a speckled fish commonly found in the backwaters of this state. On board the boat house a Syrian Christian delicacy,part of Kerala’s rich cuisine will be served. Pearl spot fish is marinated in a mixture of lemon juice, red chillies, and other ingredients, wrapped and baked in plantain leaves, giving it a mouth watering flavor.
So to taste the sumptuous cuisines filled with spices, the placid backwaters and the undoubted sense of euphoria; that’s Alleppey for you.
Take in the most of it cruising on the renowned houseboats.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||8 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||20 (max 18 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 800|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 500|
- 9pm-6am AC
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate