4 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
Starting From: ₹22,000Houseboat Code :A4D-3367
4 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat trip is one of the most opted budget variant houseboat plan for group tours. Contains four individual private rooms with attached bath and air conditioning. Each room contains a double bed, idle for a couple and a kid less than 5 years of age. If there are more occupants extra mattress will be provided in each room. The houseboat contains a kitchen where the food for you will be prepared by our staff. The boathouse is also used to host events like birthday parties, anniversary and corporate team outings.
The boat cruise along the backwaters in Kerala especially cruise along Alleppey give one actual experience of the village life style; toddy tapping, fishing, coir-making, prawn farming etc., which linger more or less natural over the years.
Check in at 12 Noon at Alleppey. Start cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the enchanting waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic views and the glimpses of the life along the banks.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through Irumpanam canal, Kannitta, Vilakkumaram Thodu , Thathampally Kayal (where you can see the snake boats occasionally ) & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
The Kerala boat races were in existence for the reason that four hundred years, they have been used for preventing wars in water via the ancient Kuttanadu Kings. The boat races are popularly called snake boat races due to the unusual canoe form of the boat.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
- A/C in living area
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Music System
- Partial AC
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area