3 Bedroom Premium Houseboat at Allappuzha
Starting From: ₹33,000Houseboat Code :A3P-4113
3 bedroom premium boathouse is one of the largest in our fleet. 3 Bedroom Premium Houseboat consists of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and a separate dining area. The default occupancy of the houseboat is 9 max, extra person can be accommodate if any with additional charges.
Each room contains a double bed, idle for a couple and a kid less than 5 years of age. Food is prepared inside houseboat by the crew members. The boathouse is also used to host events like birthday parties, anniversary and corporate team outings.
Point to Note :
- Filtered water in bathrooms.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Minimum Persons per booking||6 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||12 (Adults + Child)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 1000|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 800|
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited