2 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat
Starting From: ₹9,900Houseboat Code :A2D-29
Sit back and relax in our deluxe houseboats as we take you through the captivating beauty of the backwater. Houseboat Cruise at Alleppey is a special experience and a cherished moment of life. The default occupancy in 2 bedroom houseboat is 4 max and extra persons can be accommodated with additional charges.
It provides charming vision of the green paddy fields and farmers working in it, small thatched roof houses, canoes as mode of transportation and floating necessity shops. Yes watching day to day life of common people in typical villages of Kerala is something extra ordinary
The alluring world of Alleppey’s network of lakes and canals will leave you spellbound, and feel blessed for your existence in this beautiful and elegant world. Refresh one’s mind by giving the visions of lush paddy fields filled with workers involved in ploughing, sowing, reaping, watering, small huts on the edges, traditional toddy shops, gaggle of geese, ferrying canoes, floating shops, fish catchers, local fish sellers. One will get a chance to see the day to day life activities of villages.
You will feel the touch of divine in everything around and you will know why this paradise on earth is called Gods Own Country. Close your eyes and breathe in a bit of Kerala, and it will replenish you with a new found sense of happiness.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Hot Water
- Partial AC
- Private Bathroom