2 Bedroom Premium Houseboat Package
Starting From: ₹14,430
- Use promocode - MERA800Offer Rs 800
2 Bedroom Premium houseboat package in the backwaters of Kerala are waterscapes formed by the backward flow of sea water due to the lands distributed as tiny islands. The Kerala backwaters are blessed with immense beauty and the best way to explore it is through a houseboat. A houseboat ride is a relaxing experience. The tariff varies depending upon the number of rooms and facilities. The houseboat tariff varies across premium and luxury categories. The number of members
Check in at 12 Noon at Alleppey. Start cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the enchanting waters of the Vembanad Lake; Enjoy the panoramic views and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Finally anchor around 5 pm at Meenapally Kayal for night stay. If interested you can enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through Irumpanam canal, Kannitta, Vilakkumaram Thodu , Thathampally Kayal (where you can see the snake boats occasionally ) & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
For booking Premium houseboats in Kumarakom select the houseboats from Kumarakom
Get the list of Backwaters in Kerala
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Music System
- Partial AC
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area