2 Bedroom Premium Houseboats (Code-H44)
Starting ₹ 12000 / $ 167
Explore the picturesque backwaters of Alleppey while cruising via 2 bedroom premium houseboat. Kerala, also known as the God’s own country welcomes you to enjoy the awesomeness of the boat houses in Alleppey. The default occupancy in 2 bedroom houseboat is 4 max and extra persons can be accommodated if any with additional charges.
Houseboat Day Cruise at Alleppey is an extraordinary experience that one may get in his lifetime to treasure. Wading in the midst of green stretch of crop fields, exploring agriculture, fish, geese, traditional tea shops, toddy shops, log bridges, small boats ferrying people. It is an interesting activity to watch common man’s life in a typical village of Kerala.
At Alleppey Houseboat Club, we provide you with exclusive Houseboat packages that include a delightful Kerala Houseboat cruise across the backwaters of Alleppey where you can catch a glimpse of the coastal life in Alappuzha exploring the aquatic flora and fauna that blooms in abundance.The benign rural beauty of Alleppey will leave you spellbound. Also appease yourself with exquisite delicacies of Kerala. Come and experience the beauty and charm that echoes in every corner of the emerald lagoons.
Enjoy your night with 2 bedroom premium houseboat.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||4 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||8 (max 8 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 900|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 700|
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full Time AC
- Private Bathroom
Houseboat Food Menu
To enjoy the backwater experience and cruise we highly recommend you to checkin at 12pm.
Begin cruising through the Punnamada Lake, venue of the famous Nehru Trophy Boat Race. Enter the mesmerizing waters of the Vembanad Lake; enjoy the panoramic perspectives and the glimpses of the life along the banks. Get in to Marthandam Kayal , the excessive factors of the cruise are go to the ancient church which become made with the aid of a landlord for his people. Proceed to R-block , go to Chavara Bhavan-the vintage wood residence in which the blessed Kuriakore Elias Chavara turned into born. Lunch in the house Boat. Begin cruising towards Kuppapuram, Kannitta, Irumpanam Canal (or similar) and subsequently anchor around 5.30pm for night stay. If involved you may enjoy doing fishing.
Next day by 8 a.m start cruising through canal, Thathampally Kayal & finally drop you back at the finishing point. Check out by 9.00 AM at Alleppey.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate