1 Bedroom Deluxe House Boat with Upperdeck – in Kumarakom (Code-H3815)
₹ 10900 / $ 151 ₹ 9500
1 bedroom deluxe houseboat package is perfectly suited for couples. The package have the cruise from Kumarakom to Alleppey and stay in Alleppey backwaters. Deluxe One-bedroom houseboat provides air conditioning in the room from 9pm to 6am.
A family can be accommodated in the one-bedroom houseboat with cruise, stay and food for 2 adults. The default occupancy of the houseboat is 3 max, more people can be accommodated if needed with extra charges and children below the age of 5 are complimentary.
Food for you will be prepared by houseboat staff. The boathouse is also used to host events like birthday parties, anniversary and corporate team outings.
Occupancy and Extra Persons
|Normal Occupancy||2 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||4 (max 3 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 800|
|Extra child(6-12yrs) cost||₹ 700|
- 9pm-6am AC
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- Upper Deck
Houseboat Food Menu
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate