- Check in at 12 Noon| Check out by 9 AM |up to 21 hours of stay in the houseboat.
- Extension of check out hours for late check in guests, due to delays from their side will not be entertained.
- APAI Plan: Welcome Drink, Accommodation, Lunch, Tea/Coffee, Dinner, Breakfast inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Single or Double occupancy is available in each room.
- Fixed Menu: Traditional Kerala Style Cuisine [vegetarian/non vegetarian] will be served.
- Children’s responsibilities and safety wholly vested upon parents while their stay at boat.
- Guests must make sure about all their belongings before disembarkation as further claims will not be entertained
- Air-conditioning facility will be available at night hours from 9 PM to 6 AM. If the AC breaks down due to unexpected technical snag, stay in same boat continues on Non AC terms and the client is eligible for reimbursement.
- Self-cooking is prohibited and therefore guests will have no access to Kitchen. To fulfil the requirement to cook additional food of guest choice will carry extra cost and service charges which should be settled directly to the boat crew before disembarkation.
- Soft drinks and meek beverages will be served as the guest pays additional cost as per tariff on spot.
- Unruly behaviour and mannerisms from guests will not be tolerated and the matter will be reported to the concerned authorities immediately.
- Any damage caused to our property due to carelessness of the guests, their children or wards must be compensated by guests themselves before their disembarkation
- As a safety measure, guests must strictly adhere to instruction of our crew members while check-in, check-out, cruising, anchoring and docking of boat
- Cruise Hours: Morning 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM [thereafter check out] and 12 Noon to 5.30 PM, provided 1 hour to serve lunch. Only day cruises are fixed and it is subjected to weather conditions
- Any un-specified, un-anticipated direct or indirect expenses whatsoever that may incur other than mentioned, must be settled by guests directly before disembarkation
- Booking offices / agents / tour operators has to explain and make aware the customer in advance about houseboat overnight stay terms and conditions while accepting or conforming reservations to avoid all sorts of miscommunication thereafter.